I’ve led parenting workshops for the Parents League of New York, Citibabes and Parent Associations of Westchester Jewish Center Nursery School, The Claremont Children’s School, Citibabes, Grace Church School, Bronxville Middle School and PS 166 and MS 54.
Topics have included:
- Breaking Patterns: How to Diffuse Power Struggles with Your Pre-schooler
- Building Bridges: 10 Tips to Effective Parenting
- Fostering the Growing Independence of Your Middle-School Child
- Getting Your Children to Listen by Learning to Listen to Them First
- Teaching Respect, Responsibility and Consideration
Please feel free to contact me to discuss arranging a parenting workshop for your school or organization.